The American-built Ampeg® Heritage™ Series reintroduces legendary gear from throughout our rich history. Unwavering dedication to craft, meticulous quality control, and the use of premium components throughout ensure that Heritage Series amplifiers are far more than mere “reissues,” exemplifying our commitment to performance and, of course, tone.
- Two Amplifiers touting 300 watts of all-tube power
- Designed and assembled in the U.S.
- Custom-etched commemorative badging (50th Anniversary)
Classic Series Amps all share the same essential DNA: the legendary Ampeg SVT®. Since its debut in the late ’60s, no amp has made a bigger impact on the bass world. That’s why you’ll still find an SVT rig—or one of its Classic Series cousins—dominating the biggest stages. Whether it’s the pitch-perfect replicas of the earliest SVT designs found in our Anniversary Series or the more contemporary black-with-white piping look from our equally renowned 1980s models, there’s a pro-level rig for you in this most traditional family of Ampeg gear.
- 2 Amplifier from 100 to 300 watts
- All-tube preamp and power amp designs
- Tour-grade chassis and cabinet construction
Ampeg Micro Series Amps deliver the same commitment to beautifully burnished, round sound as the SVT—just in a much smaller package. They make an ideal recording or small-to-medium-gig solution for bass players that favor rich fundamental and track-ready tone.
- Micro-VR 200-watt head & SVT-210AV enclosure
- Micro-CL 100-watt head & MC-210E enclosure sold as a stack
- Solid-state preamps
- MOSFET power amp (Micro-VR)
- Solid-state power amp (Micro-CL)
- Beautiful vintage-inspired looks
Say the word “Portaflex®” to any serious bass player and watch their eyes light up, imagining the sweet-but-muscular tone of the studio-stalwart B-15. The Portaflex line evokes this legendary heritage, combining vintage styling cues from the iconic flip-top amp with modern weight-saving technology to deliver a full range of no-compromise amps with classic sound and modern portability.
- 5 Amplifiers from 20-watt tube to 800-watt Class D
- Modern sound, legacy looks
- Flip-top designs for stow-and-go capability
- 5 Cabinets from 2x10 to 1x15
- Custom Eminence drivers
The ultimate do-it-all gear for the serious working professional or the passionate enthusiast. Top-shelf, rugged build quality and innovative engineering defines the line, as does extensive tone shaping, hybrid tube preamps, and comprehensive connectivity.
- 3 Amplifiers from 450 to 1200 watts
- Ampeg Legacy tube preamps
- Onboard dynamics processing
Eminence is a registered trademark of Eminence Speaker, LLC.