From the 30-watt RB-108 practice amp to the stage-ready 500-watt RB-210, Ampeg® Rocket Bass® combos deliver exceptional performance, eye-catching ’60s-style looks, and robust feature sets in lightweight and portable packages, making them ideal for everyone from beginners to professionals. The new Super Grit Technology™ overdrive circuit combines with classic 3-band EQ and Ultra Hi/Ultra Lo switches (RB-112 and up) to produce legendary Ampeg tone, while XLR line outputs (except RB-108), auxiliary inputs, and headphone outputs ensure that Rocket Bass combos are ready to rock anywhere—from the practice room to the stage.
- 5 Models from 30 to 500 watts
- Vintage styling with modern features
- Powerful yet lightweight
- Ampeg Legacy preamp
- Super Grit Technology (SGT™) overdrive
- Versatile enough for practice and performance
- Auxiliary inputs and headphone outputs
- XLR outputs (except RB-108)
HEAR ROCKET BASS
Press Play to hear some of the sounds you’ll be able to get from the Rocket Bass family
Click play to hear samples.